A photo ID will be required at the door in addition to either proof of vaccination of a negative PCR test
The following are acceptable as proof of full vaccination
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided, and date the last dose administered) OR
- a physical photo of a vaccination card as a separate document OR
- a photo of the attendee’s vaccine card stored on a phone or electronic device OR
- documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record or state Immunization Information System record. OR
- Excelsior Pass
Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
Unvaccinated patrons, including children under 12, will be required to show proof of a negative Covid PCR
test within 48 hours prior to the performance.
The following are acceptable as proof of a negative COVID-19 test result:
- Printed document (from the test provider or laboratory) OR
- an email or text message displayed on a phone or electronic device from the test provider or laboratory.
The information provided should include name of person tested, type of test performed, and date of negative test result (date of negative PCR test result must be within prior 48 hours).